Orabloc 4% Articaine 1:100,000 - 1.8ml (50)
Orabloc from Pierrel gives you everything you would expect from articaine with epinephrine and is also manufactured in aseptic conditions for increased benefits
- Rapid onset of anaesthesia from 1-9 minutes.
- Very low content of degradation products generated in the production process such as articaine and epinephrine acids.
- Less degradation of epinephrine during aseptic production resulting in only 10% overage of epinephrine compared to 15% in other anaesthetics.
- Improved shelf life of 24 months at room temperature
- A stable pH of the solution (necessary to reduce soreness injection) during the life of the product - in aseptic production pH change does not occur.
- Less decay of antioxidants (in the solution to protect epinephrine from oxidation) during the lifetime of the product.
- Retains the properties of the rubber pistons and plugs in cartridges dur to the removal of high temperature at the final stage of production.
- Articainie Epinephrine hydrochloride 40mg/ml + 0.01 mg / ml (1:100,000)
- 50 cartridges 1.8ml solution for injection.
- One cartridge contains 72mg articaine hydrochloride and 0.018 mg epinephrine tartrate epinephrine.
- The product contains sodium metabisulfite.
- Agent used in dentistry for local anaesthesia during complicated procedures in adults, adolescents and children over 4 years of age who require an extended time of anaesthesia (prolonged surgical interventions, surgery within the gingival and periodontal removal of broken teeth, removal of cysts)
- The addition of a vasoconstrictor decreases bleeding during surgery and increases the effect of local anaesthetic.
- Box of 50 x 1.8ml local anaesthetic cartridges
- Additional Information
Short Description Orabloc from Pierrel gives you everything you would expect from articaine with epinephrine and is also manufactured in aseptic conditions for increased benefits Brand PIERREL Type 1.8ml standard cartridges
Write Your Own Review
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £24.90
Special Price Inc. VAT: £22.42 Ex. VAT: £18.68
Regular Price: £109.98
Special Price Inc. VAT: £100.50 Ex. VAT: £83.75
Regular Price: £39.90
Special Price Inc. VAT: £22.14 Ex. VAT: £18.45
- Inc. VAT: £22.74 Ex. VAT: £18.95
- Inc. VAT: £2,820.00 Ex. VAT: £2,350.00
Regular Price: £57.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £47.94 Ex. VAT: £39.95