So, who are GC?
For over 30 years, GC Europe has been recognised by both dentists and dental technicians alike as a provider of consistently high quality products that are easy to handle, as well as being capable of delivering the highest service standards to our customers. Our dedication to dentistry continually results in product development that provides value to our customers. We lead the way in glass ionomer technology and are well known for more than 20 years of expertise and progress in the field of gypsum products as well as impression and investment materials. In recent years we have added further strategic fields to our portfolio, in the form of innovative systems and products in Aesthetic Dentistry and Minimum Intervention.
Fracture resistance of EQUIA Forte
Comparing fracture resistance of EQUIA Forte to 4 other GIC materials filled in Class II type cavities. EQUIA Forte shows significantly better fracture resistance to compression, when compared to other materials.
CLICK HERE for more GC Europe Videos on YouTube
EQUIA Forte: Intro Pack - A2 (20 + 20 x Coat)
£59.95 ex. VAT
Essentia: Starter Kit - Syringe (7)
£195.00 ex. VAT
Fuji IX GP Extra - 50 Capsules A1
£87.25 ex. VAT
Fuji II LC - A2 Capsules (50)
£98.95 ex. VAT
GC G-Cem Capsules A2 (50)
£142.65 ex. VAT
Fuji Plus - 50 Capsules A3
£99.95 ex. VAT
G-Premio BOND: 3-Bottle Pack
£157.15 ex. VAT
Tooth Mousse: Assorted Pack (2 x 5)
£99.95 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about GC ❤
- EQUIA Forte is the next innovation in GC's glass ionomer and resin technologies with EQUIA Forte Fil and EQUIA Forte Coat, working in synergy. United they build a stronger, superior posterior bulk fill material. This unique restorative system for all age groups will impress you on all levels. Compared to other restorative options, EQUIA Forte gives a substantial time advantage. The impressive aesthetics widen your posterior restorative options to fulfil your patient's expectations. Based on the EQUIA system, clinically proven over several years, EQUIA Forte offers a great alternative for your daily routine.
- Essentia breaks free from the conventions with a unique shade system
- New shade concept, bold & straightforward: seven shades to solve all clinical cases!
- Intuitive system which will simplify the daily work of clinicians
- Reduced inventory: only seven syringes; all shades will be of use
- One of the major concerns for a dentist when using a flowable material is the longevity and the performance of the material. G-ænial Universal Flo demonstrates the physical performance of a regular composite material but in a flowable consistency. This is possible thanks to the design, amount and dispersion of the fillers.
- G-Cem LinkForce: Dual-cure adhesive luting cement. Strength and aesthetics in one system for all indications, all substrates!
- The first product for professional use that contains Recaldent™ (Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate – CPP-ACP) technology is GC Tooth Mousse. GC Tooth Mousse incorporating Recaldent™ promises to make an important contribution to protecting the oral environment in a wide range of situations where a mineral imbalance may arise.
- G-Premio BOND is a one-bottle universal bonding compatible with all etching modes and which can be used not only for direct bonding, but also for repair & hypersensitivity treatment. Moreover, GC wants to offer this ease of use and versatility without any impact on the quality of the bond. G-Premio BOND offers the advantages of a universal, but with a top performance in all situations thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP).
Popular GC categories
GC Flowable Composites GC Hybrid Glass Ionomers GC Glass Ionomer Restoratives