DentaPure® Bottle Cartridge
Take the guesswork out of water compliance!
DentaPure’s award-winning technology offers a safe, simple and economical dental unit water purification solution.
No tablets, no shocking, no complicated monitoring protocols.
DentaPure utilizes the same proven NASA-developed technology originally developed to provide failsafe, guaranteed potable water in space. DentaPure utilizes a non-allergenic isotope of the germicide iodine to deliver clean, pure water that meets or exceed all microbiological standards (less than 500 CFU/ml).
- FDA cleared & EPA registered as an antimicrobial product.
- Available for municipal and bottle systems.
- Eliminates human error and hidden labour costs.
- Extremely cost-effective compared to traditional purification systems.
- No tablets and no distilled water required.
- No hazardous silver.
- No special disposal requirements.
DentaPure® 365-Day Independent Water Bottle Cartridge:
A point-of-source cartridge that retrofits your unit’s existing water bottle pickup tube.
- Perfect for long-term use.
- Installs directly into dental unit’s water supply bottle (see diagram).
- Provides continual water quality to the unit for the life of the cartridge.
- Change every 365 days.
- Complimentary reminders are provided with product registration.
- Simple installation via included quick-connect fittings.
- Additional Information
Short Description DentaPure’s award-winning technology offers a safe, simple and economical dental unit water purification solution SKU 343-0020 Brand CROSSTEX MPN DPI365B Presentation Cartridges Product Set VAR-DENTAPURE
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)Ask a question
We have your dentapure bottle cartridges and were told that we didn't have to flush the lines and test them after these were installed. is that still the case as we have been told that we should be flushing them still at least every 6mths to a year due to biofilm build up-and how often should we be using iodine testing?
Apologies for the late response.
The water bottle cartridge lasts for a year and so as long as you're replacing it every year for a new one then there should be no biofilm build-up.
Test strips are available and some practices use them occasionally just for reassurance over the course of the year to check the iodine concentration is at the required level.
You can find the test strips here https://www.dentalsky.com/dentapurer-test-strips.html
You can also contact the manufacturer Crosstex directly on the following email address if you have any other concerns Crosstex@crosstex.com
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £21.54
Special Price Inc. VAT: £20.34 Ex. VAT: £16.95
- Inc. VAT: £4.14 Ex. VAT: £3.45
Regular Price: £23.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £21.54 Ex. VAT: £17.95
Regular Price: £46.50
Special Price Inc. VAT: £44.22 Ex. VAT: £36.85
Regular Price: £30.00
Special Price Inc. VAT: £26.34 Ex. VAT: £21.95
Regular Price: £3.30
Special Price Inc. VAT: £2.22 Ex. VAT: £1.85