CompoSculp Set - Resin handles
- Highly polished stainless steel working ends resist sticking to composite materials.
- Working ends made with Immunity Steel®, an optimal blend of carbon and chromium providing strength and resisting corrosion.
- The ResinEight® handle’s special knurled texture increases rotational control, providing a lightweight, tactile grip.
DIN Cassette of 5 x CompoSculp Instruments: PFIDD1/12, PFIDD3/4, PFIDD5/6, PFIDD7/8 and PFIDD9/10.
- Additional Information
Short Description Cassette of 5 Dr Dietschi CompoSculp instrument with knurled ResinEight® handles SKU 206-0029 Brand HU FRIEDY MPN PFIDDDIN8 Handle type Resin handles Type Assorted Product Set VAR-COMPOSCULP
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)Ask a question
Hi What's the difference between resin and kotschy handles?
Kotschy handles are smooth and sleek specially designed to prevent the build up of composite material and the resin handles have a special knurled texture to increase rotational control and giving a lightweight tactile grip.
If you need any further help or more information please let us know.
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £306.00
Special Price Inc. VAT: £258.00 Ex. VAT: £215.00
- Inc. VAT: £67.98 Ex. VAT: £56.65
- Inc. VAT: £82.14 Ex. VAT: £68.45
- Inc. VAT: £258.00 Ex. VAT: £215.00
- Inc. VAT: £44.70 Ex. VAT: £37.25
- Inc. VAT: £35.94 Ex. VAT: £29.95