Clinix Clinibite Kit: Extra Fast - 2 x 50ml + Tips
Clinibite is an addition silicone bite registration material used for recording:
- The maximum intercuspid position.
- The centered relationship.
- Reports of intermaxillary articulation.
- For single-phase sectoral dental impression in "bite".
Clinibite has outstanding qualities for the realization of your dental impressions.
- High thixotropy: easy control of the application on occlusal surfaces.
- Precision: 2 microns: faithfully reproduces the smallest details of occlusion.
- High dimensional stability: 0.05% after 24 hours.
- Avoids model repositioning errors and overocclusions.
- Cutting, easy milling.
- Comfortable for the patient.
- No distortion
- Working time: 30 seconds
- Time taken in the mouth: 45 seconds
- Total setting time: 1 min 15 seconds
- Colour: Blue
- 2 x 50ml cartridges
- 12 x mixing tips
- Additional Information
Short Description Clinibite is an addition silicone bite registration material with high dimensional stability and an extra fast setting time SKU 16-669 Brand CLINIX MPN 3000468 Offer Extra Text Buy 1 get 1 FREE! Type Cartridge refills Product Set VAR-CLINIXCLINIBITE
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Inc. VAT: £109.20 Ex. VAT: £91.00
Regular Price: £77.58
Special Price Inc. VAT: £73.62 Ex. VAT: £61.35
- Inc. VAT: £7.50 Ex. VAT: £6.25
Regular Price: £33.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £30.90 Ex. VAT: £25.75
Regular Price: £57.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £47.94 Ex. VAT: £39.95
Regular Price: £24.90
Special Price Inc. VAT: £22.74 Ex. VAT: £18.95