Clinix Clinibite Kit: Extra Fast - 2 x 50ml + Tips
Clinibite is an addition silicone bite registration material used for recording:
- The maximum intercuspid position.
- The centered relationship.
- Reports of intermaxillary articulation.
- For single-phase sectoral dental impression in "bite".
Clinibite has outstanding qualities for the realization of your dental impressions.
- High thixotropy: easy control of the application on occlusal surfaces.
- Precision: 2 microns: faithfully reproduces the smallest details of occlusion.
- High dimensional stability: 0.05% after 24 hours.
- Avoids model repositioning errors and overocclusions.
- Cutting, easy milling.
- Comfortable for the patient.
- No distortion
- Working time: 30 seconds
- Time taken in the mouth: 45 seconds
- Total setting time: 1 min 15 seconds
- Colour: Blue
- 2 x 50ml cartridges
- 12 x mixing tips
- Additional Information
Short Description Clinibite is an addition silicone bite registration material with high dimensional stability and an extra fast setting time SKU 16-669 Brand CLINIX MPN 3000468 Offer Extra Text Buy 1 get 1 FREE! Type Cartridge refills Product Set VAR-CLINIXCLINIBITE
Write Your Own Review
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £9.90
Special Price Inc. VAT: £8.92 Ex. VAT: £7.43
- Inc. VAT: £26.10 Ex. VAT: £21.75
Regular Price: £12.30
Special Price Inc. VAT: £11.04 Ex. VAT: £9.20
Regular Price: £53.70
Special Price Inc. VAT: £40.74 Ex. VAT: £33.95
- Inc. VAT: £19.98 Ex. VAT: £16.65
Regular Price: £249.60
Special Price Inc. VAT: £130.80 Ex. VAT: £109.00