Austrian Precision Engineering
The W&H Group, a family-run company based in Bürmoos, Austria, is one of the leading manufacturers of dental transmission instruments & devices in the world. Established in 1890 by the precision engineers Weber and Hampel, the company was the first manufacturer of mechanically operated straight and contra-angle handpieces in Europe.
Innovative product and service solutions, a strong focus on research and development, vision and social responsibility have made W&H a successful local and global player.
W&H has 1000 employees throughout the world, and exports its products to more than 110 countries.
W&H products are among the best quality instruments on the market and are used worldwide in dentists’ practices, dental hospitals, dental laboratories and in micro-surgery.
Alegra TE-98 Turbine
The Alegra TE-98 dental turbine handpiece offers top quality due to its precision manufacture. Ceramic bearings guarantee vibration-free and quiet operation and ensure an extremely long service life.
- Ceramic ball bearings.
- Powerful and reliable performance.
- Patented hygienic head system.
- Integrated resuction stop.
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable.
Synea Fusion TG-98 Turbine
With the Synea Fusion line of instruments, W&H offers turbines, straight and contra-angle handpieces in proven Synea quality with outstanding value for money. Four-port sprays and an ergonomic surface shape are standard, as are the familiar monobloc design of the straight and contra-angle handpieces and the ceramic bearings in the turbines.
- Maximum field of illumination with LED+.
- Optimum access, view and power.
- Safe cooling with quattro spray.
- Hygienic head system.
Synea Vision TK-98 LM Turbine
Discover the Synea Vision line – the turbine range for all treatment scenarios! Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 5-hole spray, four head sizes for every application case and Optimum service life and unexpected quietness during operation with ceramic ball bearings make for fatigue-free work.
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with Penta Spray.
- Four head sizes for every application case.
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics.
- Optimum service life and unexpected quietness during operation with ceramic ball bearings.
W&H Contra-Angles & Handpieces
Alegra WE-56 1:1
The Alegra WE-56 Contra-Angle Handpiece is a robust and durable dental contra-angle handpiece with a push-button chucking system. Thanks to the excellent ergonomics, the Alegra WE-56 Contra-Angle Handpiece from W&H prevents excessive strain on your hands during preparation.
- Robust and durable.
- Ergonomic design.
- Simple bur changing with the push-button chucking system.
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable.
Synea Vision WK-99 LT 1:5
The Synea Vision WK-99 LT 1:5 Contra-Angle Handpiece offers a long service life and excellent treatment results
- Ceramic ball bearings and innovative gearing technology.
- Easy to clean, comprehensive protection thanks to new surface coating.
- Excellent grip and ergonomics with optimised shank profile and monobloc design.
- Compact glass rod for outstanding illumination of the treatment site.
AM-25 L RM Air Motor
W&H air motors are characterized by high motor power and a long lifespan. Power can be controlled smoothly in both forward and reverse drive. They are very quiet and ergonomic to use, with 360° rotation around the head of the motor, so no coupling is required. The air motors are available with or without light.
- W&H air motors are characterized by high motor power and a long lifespan.
- Power can be controlled smoothly in both forward and reverse drive.
- They are very quiet and ergonomic to use, with 360° rotation around the head of the motor, so no coupling is required.
With Class B automatic cycles, a fast cycle for dental handpieces and integrated traceability, W&H is setting new standards in modern dentistry with the Lisa sterilizer.
The Lisa sterilizer with the easy to use colour touch screen and user-friendly menu structure features faster performance with the patented Eco Dry technologoy modern and practical aesthetic design that enhances the ergonomics and simplifies maintenance making your life easier and more comfortable.
- Simple cycle selection.
- Sterilization in record time.
- High capacity data logger.
- Lisa mobile app with real time remote monitoring.
Lina, the latest addition to the W&H range of sterilizers, is a reliable partner which can be adapted to your practice requirements. Lina autoclaves offers exclusively type B cycles that are suitable for the sterilization of all types of dental products.
With its ease-of-use and practical keypad all the sterilization options can be navigated easily.
- Silent operation due to the patented Water Separation System.
- You can easily navigate all the sterilization options with Lina’s user-friendly keypad.
- Delayed and programmable cycle start saves cost and time.
- Lina's cycle times are reduced by up to half with the short ECO B cycle.
The new Assistina Twin is ergonomically designed to work effectively and efficiently making it even easier to maintain your handpieces. It is easy to clean and offers double the benefits, plus some never seen in a handpiece care and maintenance unit before. The Twin is the first reprocessing device to be equipped with two process chambers that can be used alternately, thus allowing for non-stop loading, making it easier and quicker to use.
- Consistent Maintenance Results Guaranteed - due to automated dosing of oil and cleaning solution.
- Intuitive and easy to use - simple operation with just 1 button.
- Clean and Safe working environment – with exhaust air filtration.
- Innovative oil nebulization technology – producing an easily dispersible oil mist.
Implantmed SI-1023: Optic with Wireless Foot Control
£4525.00 ex. VAT
W&H - Proxeo MP-64 MU 4:1 Handpiece
£199.00 ex. VAT
EM-19 Motor: 1.8m cable without LED+ port
£1395.00 ex. VAT
WS-91 L Surgical Contra-Angle
£622.00 ex. VAT
S-NW CAN Wireless Foot Control: Implantmed SI-1023
£1145.00 ex. VAT
Implantmed SI-1023: Non-Optic with Cable Foot Control
£3485.00 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about W&H ❤
- 5x Ring LED with Synea Vision for shadow-free illumination of the treatment area
- Scratch-resistant surfaces for turbines, contra-angles and straight handpieces
- First contra-angles with self-generated LED light
- Self-generating optic couplings for turbines
- Air Motors with 360° rotation around the head of the motor, so no coupling is required
- Assistina automated handpiece cleaning and maintenance units