The Wand® - STA Instrument
Happier Patients. Happier Practice. All Smiles.
The state of the art digital platform for local anaesthesia, The Wand Computer Assisted Anaesthesia System from Milestone Scientific builds practices by greatly improving patient satisfaction, driving increased loyalty and referrals, and differentiating the dental practice.
The Wand® Computer-Assisted Anaesthesia System empowers dentists to:
- Painlessly deliver a single tooth injection as the primary and only injection you need in the mandible.
- Perform ALL traditional dental injections.
- Perform the Wand STA-Intra-ligamentary injection resulting in a more rapid onset of anaesthesia while eliminating the unnecessary collateral numbing produced from a traditional block injection.
- Perform newly defined palatal injections (AMSA and P-ASA) painlessly producing unparalleled comfort and effectivenes.
- Produce superior clinical outcome for all dental injections.
- Improve clinical efficiency.
Benefits For Practices:
- Patients are more satisfied, more loyal, and will refer friends and family based on their experience.
A new marketing opportunity
- Differentiates the dental practice & supports an innovative, high-tech image.
Less stress & more options
- Easier on the dentist – both mentally & physically.
- More options and more flexibility.
- Rapid onset means you can start treatment immediately.
- A ‘comfort fee’ can drive revenue.
Benefits For Patients:
More comfort & less anxiety
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe.
- Greatly reduces anxiety.
- Can eliminate collateral numbness.
More efficient use of their time
- STA enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit.
- AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at time of treatment.
- Can go straight back to work without a numb face.
- Patients are more satisfied with and prefer The Wand vs. the syringe.
- More confident that their dental practice has the latest technology.
Advanced Injection Technology
The Wand is the market leader in injection technology – the first of its kind and best in its class
Computer-Regulated Flow Rates
- Patented technology.
- Controls flow rate and pressure of the anaesthesia during the injection.
- 3 speeds – tailored flow rate for each injection type.
Dynamic Pressure Sensing – DPS®
- Patented technology.
- Enables successful, virtually painless single tooth anaesthesia with no collateral numbness.
- Monitors exit pressure to ensure optimal needle position is maintained.
- Visual & audible feedback allows accurate identification of the (PDL) Intraligamentary tissue.
The Wand Handpiece
- Enables unparalleled tactile control.
- Unique pen-grasp
- Feather-like weight
- Enables bi-rotational insertion technique, eliminating needle deflection.
- Increases visibility and comfort for the provider, reduces anxiety in patients.
- Can shorten to improve access & control.
- Can use multiple cartridges with a single puncture.
- Great for Inferior Alveolar Blocks.
- Accurate aspiration at the exact location of the needle.
- No retracting motion, like the syringe
- Audible feedback to assist the learning clinician.
- 1 x The Wand STA Instrument Computer Controlled Drive Unit
- 1 x Foot Control
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Instructions for use
- 1 x STA Adaptor for 2.2ml anaesthetic cartridges
- 3 x STA Handpieces with 30G ½" Needles
- 3 x STA Handpieces with 30G 1" Needles
- 3 x STA Handpieces with 27G 1¼" Needles
Interested in learning more about The Wand?
Why not attend one of our Wand workshops and earn ECPD at the same time!
Click here to find dates and details of your local Workshop and to book your place.
Click here for further information and to view the Wand Dental page
Click here to read about one dentist's first experience with The Wand
- Additional Information
Short Description The Wand Computer Assisted Anaesthesia System from Milestone Scientific gives truly pain free dentistry which builds practices by greatly improving patient satisfaction and driving increased loyalty and referrals. SKU 137-0050 Brand WAND DENTAL MPN STA-5220-220 Type Wand STA Instrument Product Set VAR-THEWAND
- Product Questions
Total 2 question(s)Ask a question
Good morning, I am a dentist from Poland Is it possible to send The Wand STI to Poland? What about GDC number? Best regards, Grzegorz Rudzinski.
For Poland you would need to contact your local distributor to purchase the Wand - Their details are as follows:
We would like to purchase 3-5 wands. Can you offer any discount?
I'm sure we can arrange some sort of discout for you.
If you would like to call us on 0800 294 4700 one of our account managers will be more than happy to discuss this with you.
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £30.00
Special Price Inc. VAT: £26.34 Ex. VAT: £21.95
- Inc. VAT: £29.94 Ex. VAT: £24.95
Regular Price: £50.10
Special Price Inc. VAT: £45.18 Ex. VAT: £37.65
- Inc. VAT: £282.00 Ex. VAT: £235.00
- Inc. VAT: £126.00 Ex. VAT: £105.00
- Inc. VAT: £148.98 Ex. VAT: £124.15