Your Smile. Our Vision.
SDI is primarily involved in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of specialist dental materials. SDI’s products are a combination of innovation and excellence to provide the ideal restorative materials for the dental profession.
All of SDI’s products are manufactured in Victoria, a state in the south east region of Australia. SDI’s products are sold through distributors and retailers in over 100 countries throughout the world. SDI has offices and warehouses in Chicago, USA; Cologne, Germany; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Founded in 1972, SDI is fast becoming a world leader in specialist dental materials and in 1985, SDI was publicly listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
SDI Pola provides a range of in practice and take home whitening treatments. The high viscosity, neutral ph tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest patient comfort in a take home kit. The unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity. The formation of plaque and tooth decay is significantly reduced.
- Neutral PH
- Fluoride releasing
- Contains desensitising agent
- Natural soother and conditioner
- High viscosity
Aura is a light cured, radiopaque, high strength and high aesthetic composite restorative system designed to simplify everyday shade matching requirements for the busy clinician. Multipurpose Chroma are based on the Dentine Chroma range but are less opaque. These shades are designed for general non-layering or bulk filling requirements.
Aura Bulk Fill
Aura is a light cured, radiopaque, high strength and high aesthetic composite restorative system designed to simplify everyday shade matching requirements for the busy clinician. Speedy and simple posterior composite restoration that provides a natural-looking finish with just one universal shade.
Aura eASY universal restorative from SDI gives you 4 shades for simple brilliant restorations every time. Its unique blend of filler and resin work in harmony to deliver the strength and aesthetics needed to provide long-lasting restorations. eASY handling for effortless placement: Optimised, non-sticky consistency makes it simple to sculpt and pack.
Riva Light Cure
Riva Light Cure is a light-cured, resin-reinforced glass ionomer restorative cement Riva Light Cure has excellent aesthetics, high fluoride release and chemically bonds to the tooth structure with excellent marginal integrity.Riva Light Cure’s capsule has a transparent orange nozzle. This protects the paste from curing under operating light in between placement.
Riva Self Cure
When dentin is missing, use Riva Self Cure to replace it. It is the best dental material available today that virtually mimics dentin. No adhesive is required, and sensitivity is non-existent. Like dentin, Riva Self Cure has a very high compressive strength, ensuring it will withstand long term mastication forces. Riva Self Cure can be bulk filled to minimize chair time.
Glass ionomer luting cement with excellent fluoride release. Riva Luting releases very high amounts of fluoride. Caries prevention is totally maximised with Riva Luting. The unique composition of the glass ionomer matrix allows high levels of ion exchange between the material and the tooth. Riva Luting will shorten chair time and ensures early resistance.
Pola Office+ 6% - Patient Kit (3)
£94.75 ex. VAT
Pola Night Syringe Kit - 16% (10)
£53.95 ex. VAT
SDI Pola Luminate 6% (5.5ml)
£17.45 ex. VAT
Pola Day Syringe Kit - 3% (10)
£53.95 ex. VAT
£41.95 ex. VAT
Aura eASY Universal Restorative: 20 x 0.25g Complets - Shade ae3
£57.45 ex. VAT
GS-80 Admix: Regular Set - 2 Spill 600mg (50)
£40.90 ex. VAT
SDI Aura: Syringe - DC3 (4g)
£45.95 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about SDI ❤
- Pola's release of fluoride to remineralise the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- The Pola Day and Pola Night gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitises them at the pulp-dentin border.
- Pola Day and Pola Night’s neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardising patient comfort.
- The high viscosity of Pola ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- SDI Aura is designed to simplify everyday shade matching requirements for the busy clinician.
- SDI Aura is a speedy and simple posterior composite restoration that provides a natural-looking finish with just one universal shade.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
- Riva Self Cure does not contain resin eliminating the problem of volumetric shrinkage after curing. Sensitivity, resulting from microleakage associated with shrinkage does not occur.
- Riva Self Cure can be bulk filled to minimize chair time.
- Riva Self Cure is the ideal restorative material for use in minimally invasive dentistry (MID) as it is a bioactive material which prevents caries from occurring.
- Riva Self Cure utilizes SDI’s proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI’s range of glass ionomer products.