R&S 541 Diamond Bur Cylinder Flat End D111 Coarse (5)
Top quality 100% controlled diamond burs.
- Each and every one of our burs is microscopically tested.
- High precision burs.
- Made with natural diamonds.
- The mix of diamond grit offers the best possible reduction in tooth preparation procedures
- Diamonds are equally distributed on the bur
- Wide selection of shapes and several grits available
- As a result minimum pressure is required on the turbine
- R&S Diamond Burs offer maximum precision and minimum vibration
- Range is colour coded for quick and convenient selection by the dentist and surgery staff
- Autoclavable up to 134°C (18 minutes).
Instructions for use of R&S Diamond Burs:
- For the safety of user and patient it is highly recommended that only qualified dentists should work with dental diamond burs.
- Attention should be paid to speed of work (RPM) especially when working with a large head diameter and coarse or super coarse grit size. Using a bur with too high RPM level could generate undesirable heat.
- Do not force a bur into a turbine. In case of difficult access check both turbine and bur.
- Pack of 5
- Additional Information
Short Description R&S Diamond Burs are top quality 100% controlled diamond dental burs made with natural diamonds SKU 170-0300 Brand R&S MPN D111C-RS5 Offer Extra Text Buy 1 get 1 FREE! Size Coarse - No.541 Grit Coarse Type Cylinder Flat End Product Set VAR-RSDIAMONDBURS-Cylinder-Flat-End
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Inc. VAT: £198.00 Ex. VAT: £165.00
Regular Price: £77.58
Special Price Inc. VAT: £73.62 Ex. VAT: £61.35
Regular Price: £80.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £71.94 Ex. VAT: £59.95
Regular Price: £107.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £83.94 Ex. VAT: £69.95
- Inc. VAT: £10.50 Ex. VAT: £8.75
- Inc. VAT: £30.54 Ex. VAT: £25.45