- Efficient, compact, simple
- Multi-function: The extremely compact PSPIX 2 can be installed for even faster scanning directly in the treatment room or used in the cost effective multi-user version on up to 10 workstations.
- Image Quality: The PSPIX 2 has an amazing resolution, producing sharp and high quality intraoral photographs. With the Sopro Imaging software the images can be further edited, exported or archived.
- Intuitive operation: The operation is controlled through the colour touch screen, the operation itself is fully automatic: After entering the imaging plate no further steps are needed.
- Ultimate Hygiene: The imaging plates are protected in the hygiene bags from light and contamination.
- The removable magnetic parts can be cleaned in the thermal disinfector.
The "Click & Scan" concept of PSPIX 2:
- (1) If you use the PSPIX 2 in the multi-user version, choose in advance from the large colour touch screen the desired workstation.
- (2) Then, the imaging plate is simply into put the protective cover and inserted into the slot - the rest of the operation is fully automatic!
- (3) The scan is automatically optimized and displayed on the computer screen after a few seconds (8-10 seconds depending on the size of the film) then the imaging plate is directly deleted and output.
- 4 imaging plates (2 x size 1, 2 x size 2),
- 200 bag & cover for imaging plate (100 x size 1, 100 x size 2),
- an imaging plate storage box,
- 1 stylus for touchscreen,
- 10 samples of Soprowipes,
- 1 power supply 100-240 VAC,
- 1 Ethernet cable,
- SOPRO Imaging software and its licence.
- Additional Information
Short Description PSPIX 2nd Generation: new PSP-Scanner from ACTEON Imaging SKU 186-0053 Brand ACTEON MPN S_702_0001 Presentation Phosphor plate system
- Product Questions
Total 1 question(s)Ask a question
Im interest for PSPiX 2, how much shipping cost to Canada ? 1- how many years are these products guaranteed , and is it covered buy Acteon, can I get there support. 2- does it include image sofware or only the drivers Look forward your reply soon.
Unfortunately we can't ship to Canada but you can find details of Canadian distributors on the following link
Details of warranty and package contents could vary between countries so your local distributor will be better placed to advise you of that.
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £330.00
Special Price Inc. VAT: £297.00 Ex. VAT: £247.50
Regular Price: £124.74
Special Price Inc. VAT: £116.10 Ex. VAT: £96.75
Regular Price: £57.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £51.47 Ex. VAT: £42.89
Regular Price: £34.99
Special Price Inc. VAT: £26.24 Ex. VAT: £21.87
Regular Price: £59.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £53.94 Ex. VAT: £44.95
- Inc. VAT: £38.10 Ex. VAT: £31.75