Prime&Bond Active Universal Adhesive - Risk Free Trial Kit
Any etch. Any procedure. One bottle. Prime&Bond active, is a situation-ready universal adhesive that puts control back in your hands allowing the clinician to choose their preferred etching method — total-etch, self-etch or selective-etch — across all direct and indirect indications.
Prime&Bond active introduces the new, patented Active-Guard Technology. The formulation provides well balanced hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties to ensure complete coverage and penetration at varying moisture levels. So even if dentin is overly wet or dry, you get a reliable bond that actively guards against the leading causes of adhesive failure.For a reliable, gap-free composite even on damp or too dry dentin. Practically without postoperative hypersensitivity:
- Versatility for use with all etching methods, all indications
- Reliable performance on over-wet and over-dried dentin
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Low film thickness for a reduced risk of pooling and misfit of the restoration
- A relaxed working time and reduced waste, remaining usable for 30 minutes in a closed CliXdish
- High initial bond strength with Calibra Ceram cement for indirect restorations
- A patented formulation free of HEMA, TGDMA, or bisphenol
Active Moisture Control
Most adhesives are comparatively hydrophobic, tending to separate from water. With too much water on the prepared surface, the adhesive can’t achieve uniform coverage, leaving gaps that may weaken the bond and may cause post-operative sensitivity. If dentin is overly dried, collagen fibers can collapse and prevent effective sealing.
Prime&Bond active overcomes the surface tension of water and spreads across dentin and into dentinal tubules to form an even, homogeneous layer. Upon air-drying, the solvent and water evaporate together, leaving a consistent coating of adhesive across the entire surface to ensure a strong bond.
Active Cavity Spreading
Inherent surface tension prevents other adhesives from spreading easily across the surface of the cavity. Dry spots that remain unbonded can weaken the restoration and may lead to post-operative sensitivity and microleakage.
Prime&Bond active is formulated to spread actively, minimizing the risk of inadvertently leaving dry spots.
Active Self Leveling
Thick adhesives can have a tendency to pool in the corners of the proximal box of a Class II restoration. These adhesive pools can show up as translucent areas on a radiograph, which can easily be misdiagnosed as a void, gap, or secondary decay, leading to unnecessary replacement. Thicker adhesives may also change crown prep geometry, impacting crown fit.
Prime&Bond active self-levels to actively create a thin, uniform adhesive layer.
- Precise dispensing for minimal waste and mess
- Low viscosity for easy application
- Up to 30 minutes working time in a closed CliXdish, reducing waste when filling multiple cavities
Risk Free Trial
Try the enclosed sample bottle first and if you don't like it return the unopened intro kit within 28 days for a full refund
- 1 x Intro Kit containing: 1 x 4ml bottle, 1 x CliXdish, 50 x Applicator Tips
- 1 x sample bottle
- Additional Information
Short Description Prime&Bond active from Dentsply Sirona is a universal adhesive with patented Active-Guard™ Technology that delivers a reliable, gap-free bond with virtually no post-operative sensitivity Brand DENTSPLY SIRONA MPN 60667349 Presentation Kits
Write Your Own Review
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Inc. VAT: £10.50 Ex. VAT: £8.75
- Inc. VAT: £19.02 Ex. VAT: £15.85
Regular Price: £57.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £47.94 Ex. VAT: £39.95
Regular Price: £85.50
Special Price Inc. VAT: £79.62 Ex. VAT: £66.35
Regular Price: £47.70
Special Price Inc. VAT: £43.14 Ex. VAT: £35.95
Regular Price: £33.54
Special Price Inc. VAT: £29.94 Ex. VAT: £24.95