OptiBond Universal: Bottle Refill (5ml)
OptiBond Universal is a one bottle universal bonding agent with Self-Etch, Selective Etch and Total-Etch indications for excellent bond strengths to all surfaces and substrates for both indirect and direct restorations.
When used in conjunction with NX3 or Maxcem Elite resin cement, OptiBond Universal yields enhanced bond compatibility and exceptional indirect bond strength.
- Single-component Universal Adhesive System
- Built on Kerr’s GPDM Adhesive Monomer Chemistry with proven long-term clinical success
- Employs Kerr’s proprietary ternary solvent system for enhanced enamel etching and bonding
- Compatible with all etch bonding protocols: Self-Etch, Selective-Etch, and All-Etch
- Excellent bond strength to dentin, enamel, composite, ceramic, and metal substrates
- Superior bond compatibility when used with NX3 or Maxcem Elite resin cement
- No need for separate ceramic / silane primer or metal primer
The flexibility offered in OptiBond Universal allows the clinician to choose a technique based on personal preference, all with a single adhesive system:
- Light cured composite and compomer restorations
- Composite, ceramic and metal repairs
- Cavity sealing for amalgam restorations
- light cured or dual cured core build-up
- Porcelain, composite and metal based inlays, onlays and bridges
- Endodontic posts
- Cavity sealing as pre-treatment for indirect restorations
- OptiBond Universal can be used to prime metal, ceramic and composite substrates / restorations, eliminating the need for primers such as silane or metal primers
Why choose Optibond Universal?
- PROVEN STRENGTH - The proprietary technology, combining OptiBond GPDM monomer and the innovative Kerr Ternary Solvent System, affords great bonding performances on both enamel and dentine.
- PROTECTION AGAINS POST-OPERATIVE SENSITIVITY - The deep dentinal tubules penetration granted by the hydrophilic properties of OptiBond Universal protects the tooth against microleakages and post-operative sensitivity.
- COMPLETE VERSATILITY - OptiBond Universal offers the possibility to rely on a proven formula that is effective with different substrates and techniques, from total etch to self-etch and selective etch.
- ONE BOTTLE. ONE COAT - The beauty of OptiBond Universal lies in its simplicity. The advanced formula combines primer, adhesive and etchant in just one bottle, and is effective with as little as one coat.
- CLINICAL EXPERIENCE - With over 20 years of worldwide clinical success, the OptiBond name has come to represent exceptional adhesion, trustworthy performance and customer-oriented solutions.
- 1 x 5ml bottle
- 1 x IFU
- Additional Information
Short Description OptiBond Universal from Kerr is a one bottle, one step, universal dental bonding agent with Self-Etch, Selective Etch and Total-Etch indications. SKU 332-0063 Brand KERR MPN 36519 Offer Extra Text Buy 3 get 1 FREE! Presentation Bottle refills Product Set VAR-OPTIBONDUNIVERSAL
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £80.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £71.94 Ex. VAT: £59.95
Regular Price: £91.50
Special Price Inc. VAT: £82.38 Ex. VAT: £68.65
- Inc. VAT: £70.32 Ex. VAT: £58.60
Regular Price: £215.82
Special Price Inc. VAT: £194.22 Ex. VAT: £161.85
Regular Price: £85.50
Special Price Inc. VAT: £82.74 Ex. VAT: £68.95
Regular Price: £5.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £5.34 Ex. VAT: £4.45