Medibase Wipes - Tub (100)
Medibase wipes are impregnated with both antiseptic and disinfecting solution for rapid acting hand disinfection between patients and for dental instruments and units.
Instructions for use
- Hand antiseptic: rub hands with a towelette for 30 sec., especially between fingers, at the ends of fingers and on fingernails. Do not rinse; let hands air dry.
- Disinfecting instruments and dental units: Rub the medical device or the surface with a towelette. Do not rinse; leave the product to work.
- Bactericidal: NF EN 1276.
- Fungicidal: Candida albicans NF EN 1650, NF EN 1275
- Virucidal: Active on Herpes. Virus, 3 strains, H1 N1.
- Thick and resistant wipes.
- Can be used for hand disinfection.
- Size of a wipe: 130 x 200mm.
Tub of 100
- Additional Information
Short Description Medibase wipes are impregnated with both antiseptic and disinfecting solution for rapid acting hand and surface disinfection between patients SKU D794 Brand MEDIBASE MPN 116-543 Offer Extra Text Buy 1 get 1 FREE! Presentation Tubs Product Set VAR-MEDIBASEWIPES
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Inc. VAT: £4.14 Ex. VAT: £3.45
Regular Price: £57.18
Special Price Inc. VAT: £51.47 Ex. VAT: £42.89
Regular Price: £7.74
Special Price Inc. VAT: £6.30 Ex. VAT: £5.25
- Buy with 800 Loyalty Points
Regular Price: £20.34
Special Price Inc. VAT: £18.30 Ex. VAT: £15.25
- Inc. VAT: £5.94 Ex. VAT: £4.95