Giving a hand to oral health
Well-known reliability in a new look: Even in a new style and with a new company name, Kulzer remains a reliable partner for all dental professionals – with more than 80 years of expertise.
Their goal is to give users the best possible solutions so that they can restore their patients’ oral health and well-being in a safe, more convenient and cost-effective way. The company supplies dentists and dental technicians with an extensive product range, covering cosmetic dentistry, tooth preservation, prosthetics, periodontology and digital dentistry. More than 1,500 employees at 26 locations worldwide are driven by their expertise and passion for the dental market and embody what the name Kulzer stands for: service, quality and innovation.
iBOND adhesives are the result of our many years of expertise in the development of bonding agents, providing you with the materials you need to create direct and indirect restorations. Simple, safe and scientifically proven.
iBOND adhesives are a trusty team, delivering exactly what you need for perfect bonding: reliable adhesion, whatever the indication and technique. Also available in single dose!
iBond Universal is the universal, light-curing adhesive for any bonding technique and all indications. Being compatible with all dental materials, it is the all-rounder for reliable bond strength. Due to the unique moisture control system and optimal formula, iBOND Universal offers excellent dentine penetration and instant, reliable bond strength.
- Instant bonding success.
- Unique moisture control system.
- Multi-technique capable.
- All materials, all indications.
iBOND Total Etch meets all the requirements of a modern 5th generation bonding system. Due to the innovative system based on nanofillers, iBOND Total Etch not only attains high bond strengths both on enamel and dentine but also ensures optimal marginal adaptation and is ideal for desensitising hypersensitive areas.
- Excellent handling with one coat application and air drying.
- Optimal desensitisation.
- Clinically proven reliable bond strength.
- System optimised with nanofillers.
7th generation self etch. All in one bonding agent that etches, primes and desensitises with just one application. iBOND Self Etch creates a homogeneous adhesive layer on the dentine and enamel.
- Bonding of direct composite restorations.
- Bonding of indirect restoration in combination with light-curing.
- Sealing of hypersensitive areas of teeth.
- Offers less technique sensitivity with high bond strength and proven marginal efficacy due to easy evaporation and improved film building characteristics.
Venus - More Aesthetically perfect than ever
Venus composites set new standards in dental technology to meet the high demands of your patients.
Our nano-hybrid composites Venus Diamond and Venus Pearl exceed the previous boundaries of aesthetics, quality and performance. Their excellent physical properties create long-lasting, highly aesthetically pleasing restorations with a permanent, natural lustre.
Venus Diamond is a nanohybrid universal composite that combines low shrinkage and high strength in a unique way. This material can adapt uniquely to the colour of the surrounding tooth structure and features an outstandingly natural look. The universal composite distinguishes itself through a firm consistency during modelling and is comfortable to use.
- Fillings of the classes I - V according to Black.
- Shape and shade corrections of teeth (i.e. diastema closure).
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease.
- Restorations of primary teeth.
Acquaint yourself with the new standard of care. The nano-hybrid composite Venus Pearl completes the natural colour concept and the excellent physical properties that have already been offered with Venus Diamond. It delivers a soft consistency during modelling.
- Easy and convenient handling: creamy consistency and minimal stickiness.
- Outstanding physical properties: high flexural strength with minimal shrinkage stress.
- Impressive aesthetics: wide range of shades and can be applied in single- and multi-shade layering techniques.
Universal micro-hybrid composite with extraordinary results in both posterior and anterior restorations.enus Flow is the perfect addition to Venus composite in clinical situations in which precise control can only be attained by using a flowable composite.
- Thixotropic, flowing only when manipulated.
- Low viscosity.
- Small surface repairs to direct and indirect restorations.
- Sealing teeth endodontically & Luting cement.
your individual selection for precision
Provil Novo is a modular impression system that, due to its varying viscosities and setting times, is suited to all types of clinical situations. It consists of five perfectly matched consistencies, available in two setting times. With its optimal quality and broad range of indications, Provil novo serves as a base for precise impressions and accurate prosthetics.
- Modular system: ideally blendable consistencies.
- Suited to all types of clinic situations.
- Adapts to any work habits.
- Used for all impression techniques.
Sopira Carpule Needles
Your individual selection for precision
The best injection is the one your patient cannot feel. Sopira tissue-friendly needles are characterised by first-class steel and an innovative cut.
- Less initial pain due to the triple-bevel cut.
- Silicone coating ensures optimal penetration of tissue.
- Safe handling thanks to high elasticity.
- Compatible with all common dental syringes.
iBond Universal: Bottle Value Pack (3 x 4ml)
£152.95 ex. VAT
iBond Total Etch: Value Pack (3 x 4ml)
£139.50 ex. VAT
iBond Self Etch Bottle Value Pack (3 x 4ml)
£157.50 ex. VAT
Venus Diamond: 20 x 0.25g PLTs - A2
£59.95 ex. VAT
Venus Pearl: PLT 20x0.2g A3
£44.95 ex. VAT
Venus Flow: 1.8g Syringe - A2
£17.95 ex. VAT
Provil Novo: Putty Soft Fast (900ml)
£81.95 ex. VAT
SOPIRA Carpule Needles 30G Short (100) 21mm
£12.15 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about Kulzer ❤
- iBond Universal's unique moisture control system.
- iBond Universal's works with all materials and all indications.
- iBond Total-Etch's high translucency of enamel shades: providing exceptional aesthetic results
- iBond Total-Etch's High abrasion resistance
- iBond Self-Etch's Sealing of hypersensitive areas of teeth.
- iBond Self-Etch's offers less technique sensitivity with high bond strength and proven marginal efficacy due to easy evaporation and improved film building characteristics.
- Venus Diamond combines low shrinkage and high strength.
- Venus Diamond can adapt uniquely to the colour of the surrounding tooth structure and features an outstandingly natural look.
- Venus Pearl's easy and convenient handling: creamy consistency and minimal stickiness.
- Venus Pearl's outstanding physical properties: high flexural strength with minimal shrinkage stress.
- Venus Flow is thixotropic, flowing only when manipulated
- Venus Flow's low viscosity.
- Provil Novo's modular system; ideally blendable consistencies.
- Provil Novo is suited to all types of clinic situations.
- Provil Novo can be used for all impression techniques.
- Sopira Carpule Needles's cause Less initial pain due to the triple-bevel cut.
- Sopira Carpule Needles's silicone coating ensures optimal penetration of tissue.
- Sopira Carpule Needles's safe handling thanks to high elasticity.