Together we're more.™
For over 125 years, Kerr has been serving the comprehensive needs of the entire dental care community in pursuit of enhancing oral health. Individual Kerr brands are encompassed within the Kerr Restoratives, Kerr Endodontics and Kerr Prevention platforms. By providing best-in-class, patient-based solutions, we believe that in partnership with those we serve - “Together we’re more”.
Lifelike restorations with our NEW universal composite
Harmonize uses Adaptive Response Technology (ART), a nanoparticle filler network that makes achieving lifelike restorations easier than ever before and enables better blending capabilities and enhanced structural integrity.
A proven one step technique, SonicFill 2 is carefully engineered to retain the important features that facilitate a reliable bulk fill procedure, while adding key improvements in polishability, overall aesthetics, wear resistance and working time.Read the Portfolio of Scientific Research
The only bonding agent that embodies both the power and durability of a total-etch adhesive and the simplified protocol of a self-etch technique.
TF Adaptive Files
Twisted NiTi endodontic files
Adaptive Motion Technology is based on a patented, smart algorithm designed to work with the TF Adaptive file system. This technology allows the TF Adaptive file to adjust to intra-canal torsional forces depending on the amount of pressure placed on the file.
- Greater control with fewer files breakages and improved debris removal
- Easy and intuitive system with traffic light colour coded file identification
- In conjunction with the Elements Motor, the files operate in rotary or reciprocating motion depending on load application
- Compatible with all rotary file systems
- 6 presets – providing recommended settings for TF Adaptive, K3/K3XF, TF, LightSpeed, M4 handpiece for hand files and a custom setting
- No need to switch between programmes
- Better resistance to cyclic fatigue when used with TFA files
Elementsfree is based on the popular Elements Obturation Unit (EOU) with the benefit of being cordless and offering breakthrough technology.
- Features a 360° one-touch activation ring to instantly heat the plugger and quickly cool upon deactivation
- Digital temperature control for procedural accuracy
- Downpack heats to 200 C in less than 0.5 seconds and with an adjustable heating range of 100 – 400C
- Single-use cartridges with built-in finger grips for ease of use Read The Latest Case Reports And Product Evaluation
The canal sealant you love in the delivery system you've been waiting for, a zinc oxide eugenol root canal sealer that boasts a new delivery method to help simplify setup, delivery and cleanup – automixing syringes. Easy mixing at your fingertips in a perfect 1:1 ratio without worry and without manual mixing.
Cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant - all in one!
CaviWipes™ flat packs are convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level disinfectant towlettes.
- No phenols, bleach, or other toxic chemicals
- Non-woven, textured cloth which effectively removes dirt, facilitating the disinfection process
- Large and multi-layer, absorbing abundant disinfection solution and providing great value for each wipe
- Suitable for non-porous surfaces of medical devices requiring quick and broad-spectrum disinfection
- HTM 01-05 compliant Download Article
Disposable Hand-Syringe Tips
Harmonize: 20x0.25g Unidoses - A3 Enamel
£53.75 ex. VAT
Harmonize: 4g Syringe - A3 Enamel
£41.85 ex. VAT
SonicFill 2 - System Handpiece Intro Kit
£765.00 ex. VAT
SonicFill 2 - Unidose A3 (20)
£58.75 ex. VAT
OptiBond XTR Unidose Kit
£150.00 ex. VAT
OptiBond XTR Bottle Kit
£125.00 ex. VAT
NX3 Intro Kit
£230.00 ex. VAT
NX3 Dual Cure Cement: White (5g)
£59.95 ex. VAT
SuperMat: Assorted Kit
£159.95 ex. VAT
Maxcem Elite Chroma: Standard Kit
£159.95 ex. VAT
OptiDisc General Assorted Kit (240)
£84.95 ex. VAT
TF Adaptive Files: Small Procedure Pack - 23mm (4)
£32.65 ex. VAT
£995.00 ex. VAT
£1595.00 ex. VAT
£32.75 ex. VAT
Seal-Tight Spectrum 3:1 syringe tips (200)
£29.95 ex. VAT
Seal-Tight 3:1 Syringe Tips (200)
£29.95 ex. VAT
CaviWipes™ Flat Pack (45)
£5.25 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about Kerr ❤
- SonicFill 2's excellent adaptation and handling
- SonicFill 2's improved aesthetics, durability and more working time
- Harmonize's stronger bond between resin and filler providing a lasting performance
- Harmonize's easy handling and minimised stickiness along with its superior aesthetics .
- OptiBond XTRembodies both the power and durability of a total-etch adhesive and the simplified protocol of a self-etch technique.
- NX3's superb colour stability for anterior aesthetic restorations
- Elements Motor's better resistance to cyclic fatigue when used with TFA files
- Elements Motor's 6 presets, providig recommended settings for a range of files
- TF Adaptive File's greater control with fewer files breakages and improved debris removal
- TF Adaptive File's easy and intuitive system with traffic light colour coded file identification
- Elementsfree's motorised extrusion for better control and tactile feel
- Tubli-Seal's automixing syringes offer easy mixing at your fingertips in a perfect 1:1 ratio without worry and without manual mixing mix.
- CaviWipes™'s Non-woven, textured cloth which effectively removes dirt, facilitating the disinfection process
- CaviWipes™'s large and multi-layer, absorbing abundant disinfection solution and providing great value for each wipe
- SealTight™'s dry air on demand...100% of the time
- SealTight™ reduces the risk of moisture damage during procedures