Glass ionomer sealant cement reinforced with resin.
Indications: Fuji Plus is a versatile sealant cement: Sealing crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, ceramic facings, orthodontic brackets, etc.
- Strong adhesion to dental structures: enamel and dentine, precious and non-precious metals, resin, silanised ceramic, amalgam.
- Coefficient of thermal expansion equal to that of dentine.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Very fine film (10 µm) for perfect adjustment.
- Fluoride release.
- Post-operative sensitivity is minimised by using Fuji Plus Conditioner.
- Working time at 23°C: 2 min. 30 secs.
- Setting time at 37°C: 2 min. 30 secs. 2 available shades: A3 and transparent Fuji Plus Capsules
- Box of 50 capsules
- Additional Information
Short Description Resin reinforced glass ionomer sealant cement SKU 12-135 Brand GC MPN 1418 Presentation Capsule refills Shade A3 Product Set VAR-FUJIPLUSCAPSULES
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £107.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £97.14 Ex. VAT: £80.95
- Inc. VAT: £5.94 Ex. VAT: £4.95
Regular Price: £124.74
Special Price Inc. VAT: £116.10 Ex. VAT: £96.75
Regular Price: £137.94
Special Price Inc. VAT: £124.14 Ex. VAT: £103.45
Regular Price: £109.98
Special Price Inc. VAT: £104.10 Ex. VAT: £86.75
Regular Price: £35.70
Special Price Inc. VAT: £32.10 Ex. VAT: £26.75