Coltène is a global leader in the development, manufacture and sale of consumables and small-size equipment for dental treatment applications. The Dental Group offers a wide range of products, encompassing six segments – solutions for almost all dental treatments.
The complete endodontology programme includes root canal preparation with files and rinsing solutions, obturation and post systems. The next extensive range is centred entirely on restorative filling therapy. This particularly includes temporary and permanent filling materials, as well as adhesive systems and polymerisation lamps. Prosthetics represents a further main area. It includes a wide spectrum of condensation and addition cross-linking impression materials. The segments of treatment aids, infection control and rotating instruments round off the programme.
ROEKO Gelatamp forte
Gelatamp forte is a gelatine sponge that differs significantly from other commercially available gelatine sponges in terms of fluid absorption and haemostasis. A patented process gives Gelatamp forte a particularly rough surface and is also significantly more porous. Its special sponge structure has an activated capillary effect, i.e. immediate absorption of fluid and accelerated activation of the coagulation cascade after insertion of the sponge into the wound.
- Immediate absorption of blood and accelerated haemostasis.
- No impairment of visibility due to bleeding.
- Induces haemostasis even after treatment with anticoagulant medications.
- Shortens procedure times.
Due to its sophisticated filler composition, BRILLIANT EverGlow immediately shows an exceptionally smooth surface which has a satin shine directly after placing the filling.
This makes polishing a minor issue and highly aesthetic restorations can be performed in next to no time. In addition, the versatile filling material excels through its pronounced gloss retention.
- Covers two VITA* shades with a single composite shade (Duo Shade system).
- Only 9 shades to meet all requirements.
- Flexible, economical product range with smooth consistency.
- Shortens procedure times.
HyFlex EDM Rotary Files
The new HyFlex EDM NiTi files have completely new properties due to an innovative manufacturing process using electric discharge machining. This makes the HyFlex EDM files stronger and more fracture resistant therefore reducing the number of files required for cleaning and shaping without compromising preservation of the root canal anatomy.
Just like HyFlex CM files, HyFlex EDM files have the already familiar controlled memory effect (CM). This results in very similar properties in terms of material flexibility and regeneration.
- Up to 700% higher fracture resistance.
- Specially hardened surface.
- Less filing required for treatment success
One Coat 7 Universal
One Coat 7 Universal is a light-cured, one component bonding agent for all self-etch, selective etch or total etch techniques in adhesive restorations.
- One bond for all cases: direct or indirect restorations. Dual-curing with activator. No need for any primer or silane.
- New unique bottle: Optimised for user friendly handling. Exact dosage. Around 300 applications per bottle.
- Excellent Shear Bond Strength: Best adhesion values on dentine & enamel in self-etch technique. Comparable adhesion values on dentine & enamel in total-etch technique.
The BioSonic UC150 Ultrasonic Cleaner from Coltene has a sleek, Swiss design, built for versatility, efficiency and convenience and a 5.7 litre stainless steel tank which holds up to 4 instrument cassettes. The UC150 can be used as a countertop or recessed unit, allowing flexibility in any sterilization centre setting.
- USB Interface: The USB interface allows for easy downloading or capture of cleaning data.
- Stainless Steel Tank: The BioSonic UC150 offers a 6 litre, stainless steel tank designed to house a wide variety of cassette baskets and beakers for efficient care and cleaning of your instruments.
- Multiple Cleaning Configurations: The unique crossflow basket enables enhanced instrument cleaning. Multiple cleaning configurations include beakers, baskets and instrument cassettes.
One Coat 7 Universal: Trial Kit
£96.45 ex. VAT
Gelatamp Forte (50)
£49.95 ex. VAT
BRILLIANT EverGlow: Tips Restoration Highlight Kit
£134.75 ex. VAT
HyFlex™ EDM: Preparation File 20/05 - 25mm (3)
£39.95 ex. VAT
One Coat 7 Universal: Refill - 5ml
£55.65 ex. VAT
BioSonic UC150 Ultrasonic Cleaner
£775.00 ex. VAT
BioSonic UC40 Universal Ultrasonic Cleaner - 1 Litre
£21.75 ex. VAT
Diatech Inlay & Crown Preparation Kit
£37.25 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about Coltene❤
- Coltène is a global leader in the development, manufacture and sale of consumables and small-size equipment for dental treatment applications.
- Coltène offer a wide range of products, encompassing six segments – solutions for almost all dental treatments.
- Gelatamp Forte’s immediate absorption of blood and accelerated haemostasis.
- Gelatamp Forte induces haemostasis even after treatment with anticoagulant medications.
- BRILLIANT EverGlow immediately shows an exceptionally smooth surface which has a satin shine directly after placing the filling.
- BRILLIANT EverGlow makes polishing a minor issue and highly aesthetic restorations can be performed in next to no time.
- HyFlex EDM Rotary Files have up to 700% higher fracture resistance.
- HyFlex EDM Rotary Files have a specially hardened surface.
- One Coat 7 Universal's new unique bottle: Optimised for user friendly handling. Exact dosage. Around 300 applications per bottle.
- One Coat 7 Universal's sxcellent shear bond strength: Best adhesion values on dentine & enamel in self-etch technique. Comparable adhesion values on dentine & enamel in total-etch technique.
- BioSonic UC150's USB interface allows for easy downloading or capture of cleaning data.
- BioSonic UC150's multiple cleaning configurations.