BioSonic UC150 Ultrasonic Bath
With its sleek, Swiss design, the BioSonic UC150 is built for versatility, efficiency and convenience. The 5.7 litre stainless steel tank offers a small footprint but generous capacity, holding up to 4 instrument cassettes. The UC150 can be used as a countertop or recessed unit, allowing flexibility in any sterilization centre setting.
- Can be used as a countertop or recessed unit
- Offers customizable operation
- Data logging capability
- Fits multiple cassettes at once
- Optional heater function
- Quiet operation
- Glove-friendly touch screen
- Quick draining with externally accessible drain
- Maximised Counter Space: The BioSonic UC150 can sit directly on the countertop or be recessed. There is no need to invest in a new ultrasonic cleaner if your sterilization center is remodeled or storage conditions change.
- USB Interface: The USB interface allows for easy downloading or capture of cleaning data.
- Stainless Steel Tank: The BioSonic UC150 offers a 6 litre, stainless steel tank designed to house a wide variety of cassette baskets and beakers for efficient care and cleaning of your instruments.
- Built To Last: A sleek wear resistant housing that will not dent or stain.
- Multiple Cleaning Configurations: The unique crossflow basket enables enhanced instrument cleaning. Multiple cleaning configurations include beakers, baskets and instrument cassettes.
- Hinged Lid with Open/Close Detection: The unique plastic hinged lid minimizes noise, traps vapors and ensures closed operation. It can also be used as a tray to air-dry your instruments prior to bagging and autoclaving.
- Heater Function: Optional built-in controlled heating feature (25-60 °C | 70-140 °F) to improve efficiency of cleaning process, saving you time. Inbuilt high temperature safety indication for protection from unit overheating.
- Gove-Friendly Touch Screen Display: This easy to use, multilingual touch screen allows full functionality with a gloved hand. It features customizable operations with user-settable temperature, run time, solution tracking and data logging controls.
- Efficient Draining System: The externally accessible drain with an extended tube allows for easy draining in less than a minute.
Cavitation is the heart of Ultrasonic Cleaning technology. This occurs as millions of bubbles, generated from high frequency soundwaves, form and burst continuously in the liquid. When the bubbles collapse, energy is released in the form of heat and pressure waves, thus breaking down the bonds that hold heavy debris on your instruments. The combination of tiny pressure waves created by cavitation and enhanced by specially formulated solutions reach deep into minute crevices, removing gross and microscopic debris. With built in technology such as the frequency sweep function for uniform cleaning and in-built circuitry to protect against overtemperature or empty tank operation, the BioSonic UC150 ensures safe and reliable device operation committed to your daily infection control needs.
Small footprint to maximize counter space:
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5 × 27.6 × 35.5 cm
- Tank Dimensions: 28.7 × 16.0 × 17.8 cm
Large capacity to hold up to 4 medium cassettes:
- Tank Capacity: 6.6 litres
- Use Capacity: 5.7 litres
- Effective ultrasonic cavitation and cleaning process: Max Power Output of 160W (w/o heater) & 440W - 560 W (w/ heater)
- Even cleaning with frequency sweep function: Operating frequency: 45 - 47.5 kHz
- Quiet Operation for a comfortable work environment (63 dB)
- 2 year Warranty
- 1 × Unit with Display
- 1 × Basket
- 1 × Power Cord
- 1 × Recess Template
- 1 × Recess Gasket
- 1 × Drain Tube
- Additional Information
Short Description The BioSonic UC150 Ultrasonic Cleaner from Coltene has a sleek, Swiss design, built for versatility, efficiency and convenience and a 5.7 litre stainless steel tank which holds up to 4 instrument cassettes Brand COLTENE MPN 60021989 Size 5.7 litre capacity
Write Your Own Review
- Product Questions
- Why buy from Dental Sky?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £15.30
Special Price Inc. VAT: £12.66 Ex. VAT: £10.55
- Inc. VAT: £148.98 Ex. VAT: £124.15
Regular Price: £750.00
Special Price Inc. VAT: £678.00 Ex. VAT: £565.00
- Inc. VAT: £2,034.00 Ex. VAT: £1,695.00
- Inc. VAT: £105.54 Ex. VAT: £87.95