Austrian Precision Engineering
The W&H Group, a family-run company based in Bürmoos, Austria, is one of the leading manufacturers of dental transmission instruments & devices in the world. Established in 1890 by the precision engineers Weber and Hampel, the company was the first manufacturer of mechanically operated straight and contra-angle handpieces in Europe.
Innovative product and service solutions, a strong focus on research and development, vision and social responsibility have made W&H a successful local and global player.
W&H has 1000 employees throughout the world, and exports its products to more than 110 countries.
W&H products are among the best quality instruments on the market and are used worldwide in dentists’ practices, dental hospitals, dental laboratories and in micro-surgery.
- 100% shadowless illumination of the treatment site with the 5-outlet LED+ optic ring
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 5-hole spray
- Four head sizes for every application case
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics even more – and extends their life
- Fatigue-free work
- Optimum service life and unexpected quietness during operation with ceramic ball bearings
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- 24 months warranty
Implantmed SI-1023: Optic - Wireless Foot Control
£2695.00 ex. VAT
W&H - Proxeo MP-64 MU 4:1 Handpiece
£163.00 ex. VAT
EM-19 Motor: 1.8m cable without LED+ port
£1245.00 ex. VAT
WS-91 L G Surgical Contra-Angle
£665.00 ex. VAT
Wireless Foot Control: Implantmed SI-1023
£1015.00 ex. VAT
Implantmed SI-1023: Non-Optic - Cable Foot Control
£2125.00 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about W&H ❤
- 5x Ring LED with Synea Vision for shadow-free illumination of the treatment area
- Scratch-resistant surfaces for turbines, contra-angles and straight handpieces
- First contra-angles with self-generated LED light
- Self-generating optic couplings for turbines
- Air Motors with 360° rotation around the head of the motor, so no coupling is required
- Assistina automated handpiece cleaning and maintenance units