Austrian Precision Engineering
The W&H Group, a family-run company based in Bürmoos, Austria, is one of the leading manufacturers of dental transmission instruments & devices in the world. Established in 1890 by the precision engineers Weber and Hampel, the company was the first manufacturer of mechanically operated straight and contra-angle handpieces in Europe.
Innovative product and service solutions, a strong focus on research and development, vision and social responsibility have made W&H a successful local and global player.
W&H has 1000 employees throughout the world, and exports its products to more than 110 countries.
W&H products are among the best quality instruments on the market and are used worldwide in dentists’ practices, dental hospitals, dental laboratories and in micro-surgery.
- 100% shadowless illumination of the treatment site with the 5-outlet LED+ optic ring
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 5-hole spray
- Four head sizes for every application case
- Scratch-resistant surface improves aesthetics even more – and extends their life
- Fatigue-free work
- Optimum service life and unexpected quietness during operation with ceramic ball bearings
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
- 24 months warranty
£2210.00 ex. VAT
TE-98 Turbine, Triple Spray, Standard Head, Roto Quick Connection
£195.00 ex. VAT
Piezomed SA-320 with 3.5m cable
£5420.00 ex. VAT
Synea Fusion TG-98 L LED+ Turbine
£380.00 ex. VAT
W&H AM-25 RM Air Motor
£175.00 ex. VAT
Synea Vision TK-98 L Turbine
£590.00 ex. VAT
WE-56 1:1 Contra-Angle Handpiece, No Spray, No Light
£105.00 ex. VAT
❤ What Dental Sky loves about W&H ❤
- 5x Ring LED with Synea Vision for shadow-free illumination of the treatment area
- Scratch-resistant surfaces for turbines, contra-angles and straight handpieces
- First contra-angles with self-generated LED light
- Self-generating optic couplings for turbines
- Air Motors with 360° rotation around the head of the motor, so no coupling is required
- Assistina automated handpiece cleaning and maintenance units